Blog Post Week 10: Back in Black

Now that I am back ahead of the game, I am refocusing on bacteria clasification using teachable machine. Tuesdys and Wednesdays are the days that I come to the lab for my internship, and they also happen to be the days that most of my difficult assignments are due for the three difficult science classes I am taking. Nedless to say I am glad to be more than halfway through most of the intensely academicaly chalanging courses. I am also glad to be Back to the rythm of working with Bacteria classification using teachable machine.Tuesday at the end of my internship shift and before my class, I incubated a petri dish of Serratia Marcescens (SM). When I took it out of incubation at the begining of my Wednesday internship shift It had some individual collonies so I took pictures. This time I completed the DB posts before the blog because I am fascinated in learning about how other scholars projects are coming along and there always seems to be new creative things to research as well as a wealth of other previously completed research projects on the Stem Train Blog.