Blog Post Week 8 "Just another week"

This week was just another week, as the title suggests. I did not do anything out of the ordinary as far as working on my project. I did work on bio 182 because it is prooving to be one of the most difficult classes this semester which is saying a lot comparing it to a difficult chemistry class and 15 other credits that I am struggling with. I am continuously greatful for this internship because I am learning about bacteria, machine learning/techable machine, but also because the Stem Train program gives me the oportunity to use what I learn in my internship in my classes and vise versa. This semester has not been easy and I am bearly halfway through, but this program helps me stay afloat academicaly, financialy, and time management wise. I will have more information regarding my project next week, but for now I am trying to keep up and prioritize the many different pieces of information that I am learning.