Final Research Prezi

https://prezi.com/view/cpxTIe4nnOXio25gfeEX/ That is the link to my research Prezi. Doing the research was easier than organizing the research, but it happened anyway. I am greatful to be finishing up my research, my project, my prezi, my paper, and my semester. This is one of three final papers/projects that I have due Thursday so I tried to finish a couple days early. I also have a couple exams and 6 large assignments due on Thursday so pray for me. I am taking too many science classes but it was my choice, so I am going to try to finish the year strong. I hope that you enjoy the prezi, and the paper that will go along with it. I wish you all luck as you finish out your semesters, and this was a good semester if nothing else I learned a lot from being in Stem Train.