4/23/2024 Blog post Week 13

This week was a little different. I had to move on short notice, but everything went well and it was a chance to get rid of some stuff I don't need. Due to the move, and my lack of understanding, I did hold off my precalculus homework so now I am playing catchup from last week. At this point I am just trying to finish out the semester the best I can and figure out what my plan is for next semester. I did reapply to the Stem Train program, because it has been a good experience, and I am hoping to do more research next semester. It has been a posative learning experience preparing me for what a future in scientific research could be like. After looking at last weeks blog it seeems like K.O. was what I was planing on growing this week, and that did not play out. I did however get a chance to grow some more C.P. This weeks culture looked very different than last weeks or the one before, I was able to grow one colony, but it was too big for the microscope so I took multiple pictures and Here they are.