Salmonella and Salamander eggs?

Since it is the first week back, I am working on planning out my project for Stem Train and what the research process will look like this semester. It should be pretty similar to last semester. I am looking forward to culturing bacteria, and identifying bacteria as well as furthering my research on the algorithm that identifies the bacteria. I also started growing some salmonella so that I can take pictures and upload them to a teachable machine. Also it is my little brother's birthday and he loves science. My brother might be a student at PC next semester, he graduates high school in May. One of the first things I saw when I came back to Stem Train internship today is that in one of the plants, there appears to be salamander eggs. Here is what they look like at this stage in time. I am curious to see if and how they will develop.