Bacteria knock out, (K.O). and also there is Corynebacterium 4/2/2024 Week 10 blog post

This week I cultured a new bacteria called Corynebacterium. I dont know how it is pronounced, but thought it was an interesting name. only one colony grew but thats all I needed to take pictures. On the other hand I also cultured more of another bacterium and got some pictures of K.O. which was a more sucessful bacteria growth. So in summary, I did what I usualy do, but with new bacteria, and uploaded the pictures and so far teachable machine is identifying the bacteria correctly, which I am greatful for. Overall my week has been encoraging and there is hope because the semester is geting closer to being done, so If I can keep going and persevere a little longer I can finish and pass my precalculus and Chemistry classes that I am enrolled in and then I will be very close to having my associates degree in biological sciences. Something you may not know about Corynebacterium Pseudidiph (C.P.) is that it is a known member of the digestive tract fluora but it can cause respiratory tract infections. The other Anyway, here are the pictures of K.O.
and Here are the pictures of C.P. (Corynebacterium Pseudodiph)